|Released||April 27, 2012|
|Length||2:32 (See official versions)|
|Label||679 Recordings, Atlantic Records|
|Producer||Rick Nowels, Dean Reid|
|Marina and the Diamonds chronology|
|Electra Heart track listing|
|"Bubblegum Bitch" is track number 1.|
| Previous track|
| Next track|
Background and compositionEdit
Speaking about the song in a promotional track-by-track interview, Diamandis stated that the song was written in Santa Monica, California. The song's verses took ten minutes to write, though they were collected over a period of three months.
She said it was "maybe" her favorite track off Electra Heart, describing it as a "fun, sassy song" that was very satisfying to write.
Official versions Edit
- Album version — 2:32
- Instrumental version — 2:32
- Marina Diamandis — Songwritting, Vocals
- Dan Chase — Keyboards
- Dean Reid — Bass, Drums, Co-production, Electric guitars, Keyboards, Recording
- John Ingoldsby — Additional engineering
- Kieron Menzies — Recording
- Mark Stent — Mixing
- Nigel Lundemo — Additional engineering
- Rusty Anderson — Electric guitars
- Trevor Yasuda — Assistant engineer
- Published by Warner Chappell and R-Rated Music
- Recorded at The Green Build (Santa Monica, California) and Hackney Downs (Hackney, London)
- Mixed at The Mixsuite L.A.
- ↑ "Marina and the Diamonds | "Electra Heart" Album Interview. Part 2." YouTube. 1 May 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2015.